Monday, April 11, 2011

VLCD1 & VLCD 2

VLCD 2: When i woke up this morning i was like omg i know i have had to lost weight bc i was so hungry and felt like my stomach was shrivled. haha. Well i stepped on the scale and I hadnt lost or gain. bummer. I tried to not let it bother me and started off without my morning coffee. For lunch I had a huge bowl of iceburge lettuce with some cut up strawberries and some PLAIN chicken! (I was worried that the seasoning from yesterday effected me?) I was pretty satisfied. I then had like 8 hours before dinner! For dinner i decided to stick with the asaparagus but did it plain and grilled up some chicken with a little bit of minced garlic. Then ate half a grapefruit after. WOW even though my brother was here and had TACO BELL! omg it smelled so good. But hopefully I will start to lose some weight in the morning!!!!! ahh wish me luck! Later in the night i felt sooo hungry i was almost miserable, i decided to cook some frozen spinach, i hated it. lol so i went to sleep... hopefully numbers will show!!


VLCD 1: I woke up and immediatly weighed myself, and somehow i lost 1.1 lbs! I thought i was supposed to gain! oh well! So for lunch I wrapped some chicken in foil and put it in the oven and made some cabbage soup and had half a grapefruit. I did pretty good for a while and then it hit me that i was very hungry! Finally after some running around i was finally able to make my dinner. I made the same chicken for dinner with montreal chicken seasoning..and garlic powder on some asparagus. It was so good! I had a few strawberries after. I was starting to feel like i wanted to nibble so i ate a few more strawberries... :/ And off to sleep i went.

No comments:

Post a Comment