Thursday, April 14, 2011

VLCD 5

Alright so today i woke up and i only lost .9 lbs. I'LL TAKE IT! because that means i am about 5 lbs down! yayyyy it is pretty motivating to see the numbers go down everyday! Keeps me motivated for the day! So for lunch i ground up some beef (so scared because iv been eating only chicken) and i added tomatoes and some chili seasoning, garlic, and onion powder. It was alright, but it was something different then what i have been eating. Then ill save my fruit for in a little bit. I ate an apple about 6:30. I had to go to court with my bf for a traffic ticket and so we were there a little bit longer then expected. I made my dinner, decided to put a chicken breast with lemon juice and pepper over some asparagus and into the oven. chicken was awesome, asparagus..ugh i think im over asparagus every night. i just dont know what else to eat that will fill me up! ill be eating a grapefruit later. I am scared of strawberries at night. night!

No comments:

Post a Comment