Sunday, April 17, 2011

VLCD 7

I went to sleep last night pretty excited for my loss I had, but was quite bummed when i woke up to only a .6 loss. So i had decided that i would repeat thursdays meals because my loss was so great, EXCEPT... since i work in a restaurant i didnt get home till midnight tonight, and im afraid to eat this late so that means i only had lunch. I think ill just chug some water and maybe nibble on something light. Working evenings is such an inconvience for this diet. But ill be fine, i am off tomorrow. My boyfriend has a end of the season banquet for his dart league... so it will be my first time having to not take advantage of the open bar and the banquet style dinner. Hopefully they will have something that is on protocol, but im thinking im going to bring a backup and keep it in the car just in case. Goodnight everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment