Wednesday, April 13, 2011

VLCD 3

Alright! This morning I woke up and went right to the scale because i went to sleep sooo hungry. So i hopped on, and oh my gosh, i lost 1.7 lbs! So this brings me to a total of about 3 lbs dropped since i started (including my loading weirdly enough). I started my day with alot of confidence. I had black coffee with some vanilla stevia, and a grapefruit. Then for lunch i grilled some chicken with some chili powder seasoning and wrapped it in lettuce. it was not alot, but i felt fine going into my work shift! I did fine at work, and left still going strong! So hard working in a restaurant. I went right to wegmans and picked up some apples, tomatoes, cucumbers, celery asaparagus and some more lettuce. And picked up some cinnamon for the Baked Appleeeee mmmm, and some cajun seasoning. I came right home and grilled up some cajun chicken with the same old veg, asaparagus, idk why but i can go to town on asparagus! Then A couple hours later i sliced up some apple and sprinkled cinnamon on it and microwaved it and it was sooooooooo goood. omg i know what my fav snack is now! haha must discover more! Today was all around a good day, hopefully the scale will show it!!!! Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment