Tuesday, April 19, 2011

VLCD 8

Ugh guess what, I guess today is the start to my TOM (time of month) so today was a rough start. Especially since i had only lost .2 lbs. And to top it all off, I have to go to my boyfriends banquet for Darts because he plays in a league. I decided to instead of bringing my own food, to challange myself and go hungry and ready to eat. I drank water, even though there was FREE beer. I was very happy that i had the chance to see my boyfriends sister, Carolynne and she was like, "OH MY GOSH!!! YOU LOOK GREAT!" it made me feel like a million bucks. Well then it was time to eat. A salad bowl was dropped at each table and of course the dressing was tossed on it already. So i picked out as much that i could that was the driest. I had two bowls of salad because it was pretty dry and i knew dinner was going to be tough with everything probably having oil or butter on it. So i went to the buffet lane. I skipped all the breads, pastas and all the yummy stuff..and right to the veggies. It was a mixture of corn carrots and green beans. They all were obviously in some sort of buttery seasoning. so i just ate the beans and i also got a little peice of chicken that was baked. I ripped the skin off and ate that. VERY proud of myself. So we get home and after a few hours it was dinner time, so I made some chicken and some asparagus. then a baked apple with some melba toast crunched up on it. Off to sleeeeep :)

No comments:

Post a Comment