Saturday, April 16, 2011

VLCD 6

YAY i woke up today and lost 1.9 lbs!!! I also did my measurments. ok so this is a little embarrassing, but my measuring tape is really like from a tool box lol and it doesnt go and further then a certain number. And so i had to guestamate when i did my inital measurments. But anyways, i did them and i am offically on the tape, LOL but since its about a guestamation im not really going to post it. but its around 6 inches lost, between my bust waist hips and theigs. YAYYY i am feeling so good about this! For lunch i had cooked a burger (no bun obviously) decided to try a LITTLE bit of yellow mustard and tomatoes and a salad with strawberries and lemon juice. YUMM. I am trying to add a few veggies in to see if it effects me at all. we will see tomarrow! I went off to work and drank a few glasses of water with lemon while running around. I came home and cooked some lemon pepper chicken with some tomatoe slices and I also had made some cabbage soup. I added diced celery, onion powder, minced garlic, parsely, oregano and salt and pepper. HOLY SPICY my god, lol i could barly handle that. But i feel pretty good. i am so excited to be seeing results! ill eat my snack in a bit, goodnight :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment